Jack Lilley comes through again

I suffered a major case of brain fade 10 days ago - forgot to lock the
panniers on the bike after cleaning - with predictable results.  If
someone saw a black left side pannier on the 210 freeway between Azusa
and Pomona, it was mine.  Got home that evening and discovered it
missing and felt like #$@%.  I'm leaving for a trip to Canada on the
25th and I knew there was probably no way a dealer could get me a new
one in time for the trip.

Luckily I subscribe to this list and I had noticed several posts about
Jack Lilley's ability to get parts quickly.  Crossing all fingers and
toes, I sent them an e-mail explaing the problem and hoped for the best.
Boy did they come through.  Within hours I recieved a reply with
availability and prices.  I placed the order and recieved the complete
package yesterday.  I put it together last night and rode it to work
today.  Thanks to Steve and everyone else at Lilley's for such super
service.  It's nice to know we have such a superior outfit sponsoring
the list.  Also thanks to everyone on the list.  This is a perfect
example of why I subscribe.

Larry