Re Paul's comments

I see lots of comments today about this ongoing problem, which I
thank my lucky stars that I do not have; I wonder if anyone has an
email address at TOA or corporate Triumph that should be copied.
Are we sure that someone in either of these organizations follows
this list regularly enough to start moving on a solution?

Just a thought.

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA

On 18 Aug 2000, at 8:00, Evan.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>    Fellow Listers,
>
>      I would like to echo Paul Master's comments about this ongoing problem with the fuel sender units.  My bike is also in the shop with this same problem, again. Even though I work for a Triumph dealer on the weekends, I feel just as strongly about TOA's seeming indifference to this problem!
It is completely unacceptable and MUST be resolved!  Chris Souza, Matt Marici, and Shel Barr, I hope you are reading this.  Please, please, please get Hinckley to address this problem asap!  It is dangerous and potentially costly to Triumph and it really needs your immediate attention.  I am a
true believer in Triumph products and support there efforts to be successful here in the US, but I must admit this is a problem that DEMANDS a resolution before someone gets hurt or worse.