Re: Been and gorn and dunnit ...

> Hmmm. I've heard others complain about that alarm. Can't you just leave
the ignition on while you're moving the bike about?

I'm a bit pig-headed and I don't think I should have to leave the ignition
on, but I must confess I hadn't thought of that.

I was "brought up" to believe leaving the ignition on is a "bad thing", but
I suppose a few minutes wouldn't hurt.

> Carl was back in harness yesterday, having cut his holiday short.
Apparently Robert isn't in mortal danger or anything, but it is a bad break
and he's likely to be off for quite a while.

> If you know Carl, where are you?

Live in Crystal Palace, work in Handcross, West Sussex, you?

- - Robert.