Universal Underwriters

Well gang,

Need your advice.  Due to a cage (Mitsubishi Montero)driver being
completely oblivious to the fact that there were other vehicles on the
road, My bike is down with 4k in damage and the cage had no insurance.
Bike is 6 weeks old.  After spending a week trying to contact the cage
about insurance info,he claimed he had at the site but not with him (yes I
called the cops), He has failed to return calls with the info.  So I filed
a claim this week with my insurance, Universal Underwriters.  3 days later
they inform me of who the adjuster was, I called the adjuster since he
seemed to be waiting to hear from me before going out to look at the bike.
I've been told he'll probably want to go the fix it route instead of
replacement of parts route.  Ya'll have any suggestions on How I should
deal with that?  What has been ya'lls experience with Universal Underwriters.

Lex Offer
2000 Blue Sprint ST
1986 VF1000 F-2 (under tarp with lapsed insurance)

End of st-digest V2000 #421