Horn Dawg Rallye 2000 Report

Just got back from Rallye 2000 and it was fantastic!  It was nice to have
actually made it all the way there this year.  Kudos to Lisa, Eric, and Jack
for a fantastic showing.  The roads around Ashville were the best I've seen.
Great to see support there from Triumph of America as well.    Unfortunately,
Jason Titter won the Paukert Street Luge Award.  Also, special personal
thanks to Mark and Dennis for the Iron Butt Saddle Sore 1000 info.  I made it
with 1100 miles in 18 hours- and no tickets this time!  Look forward to
seeing you all again soon!

Rick Paukert
Horn Dawg
Houston, TX
and winner of the not so coveted Jail House Dawg Award for law enforcement
encounters sustained during Rallye