Replacement grips and K & N filter

Hello all;

I asked about replacement grips on the list a while back and saw no
response;  got some good grips on last week though which my tech at Northbay
Motor Sport in Santa Rosa, CA., recommended.  They ARE an improvement.  Made
in Italy (tech at Northbay is a Ducati and Triumph guy), Lastiche Cassano
Co., "Pro Grip  PU; PG713BXP Grip, 713 Black W/open".  They are gel, $7.99,
fit perfectly on the ST. Have your dealer order them if not available
online.

Also, my 2 cents on K & N filters:  after talking with my tech, Jason, who
aslo works on a Ducati race team and has over 30 bikes (projects, including
my 1st ST totally burned in a house fire), he recommended against the K & N
for my ST.  Negligible improvement, and lets more dust particles into the
motor.  We all talk about frequent oil changes and all manner of taking care
of our beautiful bikes properly, why put on a filter which will let more
dirt into your system, with little if any performance improvement?  Thanks,
not me.

Jon Stiffler
Y2k Blue ST, "India Flyer"