From: mfay@xxxxxxxxx (Martin Fay)
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: August 21, 2000 12:21:43 PM GMT
Subject: Fuel Sender warranty claims?

Hopefully two years will be ample time for Triumph to find a satisfactory
resolution to the fuel sender issue. If not, I have faith in Triumph
(perhaps blind) honouring claims against expired warranties for exceptional
and well documented issues such as this. If you report the issue within
warranty and it is not satisfactorily resolved before the warranty expires
then the claim is still valid, but the onus is on individual owners to
report their warranty claims to their dealers, in writing if necessary.