Back

	Thanks to all for one great Rallye. Wish I could remember everybody's
name but the images are in the brain cell archives. Had a blast. Loved
the roads. Loved the company. Hated to leave. Want to go back. Loved
spending time with each of you on the road.
	FYI, David and I got home with Scott and Beth's bent bike all right.
The bike's over at their friends in Dallas now. Hope everybody had a
safe trip home.
	Triumph of America; thanks for attending our event.
	Asheville Triumph; wish you'd been more helpful to my friends. Five
hours for a tire and next day for brake pads kinda' hurts on a two day
ride:-(
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"