Re: for Rick Nels - RS Sprint

"John Petrey, Jr." wrote:

> Believe it or not I would have to say my MOTOCROSS
> bike (99 YZ400) has a smoother shifting tranny than the 00 ST.

Yeah, they can be a bit notchy and balky for the first few thousand
miles. They do smooth out, though. Just make sure that you have your
shift linkage well adjusted (some folks like to move them down a bit),
and make sure all the fittings are tight. The whole assembly seems to
loosen up a bit with use, making it harder to change gears easily.

> 2- While parked at work my new ICBM attracted an ant colony yesterday.

An anti-tick and -flea collar? :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA