zero gravity screen

After seeing Erik Miner's and other's Zero Gravity Double Bubble screen this
weekend I knew that was a must have, and the next on my list.

I just got off the phone with Zero Gravity, 1-800-345-9791, and placed my
order for a dark smoke screen.  The screen is on back order for about a
month in dark smoke, don't know what it is for other styles....