From: Jeff Jenkins <jeff.jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 1:47 PM
Subject: zero gravity screen

: After seeing Erik Miner's and other's Zero Gravity Double Bubble screen
this
: weekend I knew that was a must have, and the next on my list.
:
: I just got off the phone with Zero Gravity, 1-800-345-9791, and placed my
: order for a dark smoke screen.  The screen is on back order for about a
: month in dark smoke, don't know what it is for other styles....
:
:
:
*
:       The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by Jack Lilley Ltd.
:           http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for more info
: