Re:New Lister

Welcome Nick!  Quite a few of us have been off at the Rallye and I'm
just recovering . . . . We had  A BLAST!!

The ST is a great bike for mile munching.  While, I certainly don't have
the top number, my 24,800 in 17.5 months is pretty respectable, and I
still love my bike!!! My husband is only 3,000 miles behind me on his 15
month old ST!  I only need stock in Dunlop now, and I'd be happy ;-)!

Enjoy lurking, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Lisa White
'99 Red Sprint ST
Houston, Texas