Fuel senders and sheep on the A5

>The new fuel senders can be identified by the two dots (1 red and 1 green)
>on the bottom...

As one of the (presumably) many who have not posted to the list about their
fuel senders because they work fine, I still feel I have to say that I can't
see how anyone should get upset about what you write, Eric. On the contrary,
thanks for the info and above all for the effort!

>With one eye on the road and one looking out for sheep which
>may drift into my path the pace quickened.

This may sound flippant but it reminds me vividly of coming round a bend one
night on the A5 near Betws-y-Coed and finding myself face to face with a
stationary sheep. The phrase "reflex action" comes to mind!

Mark
Munich, Germany