Re: Fuel Senders and the open plea to Triumph

Bravo Eric.

I have been lurking for a while now.  I do not own an ST or an RS -- I have
a 98 Sprint Exec.  I have been planning on purchasing the ST, but have been
putting it off with the hopes that the 2001 models would be improved and
that the fuel sender problem would be fixed.  Had Triumph not provided a
solution, I would go with plan two, which would be a new VFR800.  Looks like
there may still be a Triumph in my future.

Robert