fuel senders yet again

>  Listen folks - I am just trying to help. If someone has pissed in your
>  cornflakes today, please vent your hostilities elsewhere....
>
>  - Eric

Eric,

	I, too, really appreciate you going to the trouble of digging into this
for us. I'll be sure to check my spare fuel sender at home for the two dots,
and perhaps try to get it swapped out or refunded if it's the old style.
	While I'm posting anyway, I'll throw in my $0.02 also. An inaccurate
fuel sender is an annoyance, but I'm afraid I'd have to consider the fuel
leakage a serious condition. The one time I got stuck at work with a leak I
rode it 30 miles to the dealer, but the whole time I was concered about whether
it was going to catch fire or not, and if the tank might explode if it did. A
longshot, I know, but a catastrophic possibility nonetheless. So while the
long-term fix ought to include a sender that not only doesn't leak but also
reads accurately, that will take some time due to the considerations you
pointed out. I feel I must side with the vocal few who believe Triumph
should've made a much bigger and more publicized effort at finding an immediate
solution to the safety issue caused by leaking fuel.

FWIW,

	"Jedi Dawg"  Jim Huber
	'00 blue ST  "Rhiannon"
	Spring, Texas, USA