Re: Fuel senders and sheep on the A5

Erik Miner wrote:

> To any that feel like venting on Eric go bugger off!  Eric has done more

Oops, your cornflakes must have tasted pretty strange this morning! Just
kidding ;-)

I totally agree.  Eric has done a lot for all of us free and he has been
pretty brave to stand up and deal with Triumph on our behalf - I much
appreciate it.  Any criticism should be directed at the right place, not at
Eric.

Neil