Dragon Stickers Available

At 07:15 PM 8/21/00 -0500, Steven Kohlscheen wrote:
>BTW, I thought I had seen the dragon silhouette stickers for sale online
>somewhere, now I can't find em, anybody have any ideas?  It isn't on
>tailofthedragon.com or dealsgap.com.

Steven and others,

I have contacted Rob Pemble and he will let me purchase some of the yellow
dragon stickers for redistribution. If anyone needs one or a few extras,
let me know off list so that I can figure out how many to order.

They have two sizes available - I don't have them in front of me, but think
that one is about 2-3" and the other is about 6-7".

- - Eric