Re: Fuel Senders

Hi Eric,

I've not yet gone for a test ride on the ST (although I'll sheepishly admit
that I rented a VFR and did London to mid-Wales and back -- lovely, lovely,
lovely).  Sorry, I don't think you guys want to hear that.  Anyways, since
the new models should be announced in several months, I'm thinking of
waiting for the 2001 bikes before I give it a test ride.  I'm sure I'll like
it.  Does anyone know of any proposed changes/enhancements?

Re: Tai's comment on reliability.  I agree, nothing is perfect.  My current
Sprint, although it is top heavy and a bit rough, has over 16K miles on it
and has had no problems at all.  I would like my next bike to have the same
reliability.

Until the Hulk turns... (oops, wrong list),
Robert