RE: New Fuel Senders

>This is exactly why I asked that this not be hashed out on the list. Even
>though this has been going on for months and months, in the last week for
>some reason the subject has become volatile (or should that be flammable?).

On the other hand, we're doing a disservice to those considering the bike
for their next purchase if we just sweep this problem under the rug and not
talk about it. In the last two weeks I've met several people who were
interested in the Sprint and asked me how I liked it. I've told them that I
love it, but there has been a serious problem with fuel senders either not
being accurate, or that they are leaking.

It seems when you ask people about any vehicle they've just purchased,
they'll tell you they love it. Generally you have to pry to find out what
the problems are. When I've lost the use of my bike four times to get the
sender replaced, you can bet I'm going to mention it when people ask me
about the bike.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com