Re: Wake up America (that fuel sender thing again)

I'll add that after owning 3 BMW's that they most definitely have
their share of problems. In fact the K1200RS I had also had problems
with leaking fuel .. except that it was the tanks warping form heat
and it took a guy from the IBMWR list to file a complaint with the
NTSHA to get BMW to recall the K12RS and replace the problem parts.
BMW did NOT want to even admit there was a problem!

Erik