Re: Wake up America (that fuel sender thing again)

At 10:39 AM 8/24/00 -0700, Ken Pickett wrote:
>   I find it ludicrous to think that Triumph does not care or is
>dragging their feet in resolving the fuel sender issue.

I received a very nice email from a dealer (who asked not to be identified)
this morning who offered this tidbit:

"For those wondering why you were able to post the information before an
official announcement was made from the home office, I can only guess that
they are in the process of finalizing testing and supplying the senders to
the various distribution centers. My guess is that you just happened to
beat Triumph to the announcement."

He then continued...

"On another subject, I would like you to know that I recommend your mail
list and Triumph.net site (he almost got it right-E.S.) to many new
purchasers of the ST and RS. Your list for the most part has an amazing
knowledge base and is truly a credit to yourself and your fellow list members.

If only Triumph could employee a team of enthusiasts with your drive and
devotion.... <snip>

Once again, thanks for the work you do"

Nice, eh?

If I hear anything more on the issue, I will be sure to pass it along.

- - Eric