Re: double that... (fwd)

>One more for y'all

Personally, I've seen and heard about much of what was described in the
letter, and that's why when I planned the ST ride last weekend, we didn't
spend time on HWY 9 or Skyline. Both of them are great roads for
motorcycles, but not on a weekend. Too many riders with more testosterone
and horsepower than brains and because of that the two roads also attract
too much attention from law enforcement. I don't want to be an innocent
victim of a squid, nor do I want to be the person chosen by some cop to be
made an example of.

If you haven't ridden them yet, do yourself a favor and take a day off from
work and go have a blast. Or pick a day in the dead of winter and do the
same.

How was law enforcement on the rides during the rallye?

By the way, here's the link for the original article that the letter writer
was refering to:

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/saratoga.news/09.22.99/index.html

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com