Re: Reporters

At 12:23 PM 8/24/00 -0700, Matt Knowles wrote:
>        in the lot. They laugh about the hairball turns, wipe their brows over
>        near crashes and somberly describe the wrecks that some have
>        miraculously walked away from. "
>
>That hairball turn must be somewhere in Los Gatos, and if you don't get the
>pun, you need to study your Spanish more.

We found lots of hairball turns in North Carolina - as in what hairball
laid this thing out ? Usually it would start off on a nice pleasant line,
then once around the blind corner would turn into a decreasing radius
turn.... then for no reason, it would go back to the original line. A
hairball turn....

Also, I have heard that in Los Gatos it does literally mean "hairball
turn". Seems they have a lot of cats down that way and well.... they can be
as slick as wet leaves on the road.....

- - Eric