RE: Rallye Question '99 vs. '00 and colors

>My dealer told me when I bought mine that Blue was the fastest. Did he just
>tell me a story so I would take the slow color off his hands?  Should I try
>and return it so I could get a faster color?  Does anyone know if lemon laws
>apply to speed challenged motorcycles based on color?  Maybe we should start
>a class action lawsuit. :)

Well aside from color, (mine's red) I found that if you have a box of
donuts in your trunk, the bike goes faster. This weekend I dragged a peg
for the first time, and I'm sure it was related to the donuts.

I also found that ST riders don't eat enough donuts. I was eating stale
leftovers for days. I just couldn't stand to throw away chocolate donuts. A
bit of my Homer side I guess.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com