No changes

Robert:
	No changes except the colour selections are Red, Sapphire Blue, British Racing
Green. The wheels are painted silver instead of the current '99 and '00 flat black. Stop
waiting and buy the bike, if you want one. I have 6k trouble free miles here in
Philadelphia. Don't let the small percentage of folks with problems scare you. What you
are NOT hearing is that most folks are very satisfied and say NOTHING because they
have nothing to complain about. My fuel sender has worked properly since day one. It
still is very inaccurate, but that's how the damned thing works when it actually operates!
The leak is a problem, and Triumph has been trying to sort it out.
	Make sure that the bike YOU purchase is well fettled (set up) by your dealership.
Use a dealer that is very active and customer oriented. Set up is KEY!!!! A poor
mechanic makes problems, not solves them. Inspect the bike BEFORE signing the papers
and taking delivery. Ask Questions if you do not know about Triumphs. You would do
well to read all of the information id the FAQ at the ST/RS webpage and to read back
issues of the ST Digest which are located in the archives. Do your homework BEFORE
you buy, then buy with confidence from the BEST Dealer you can find. I went and
continue to use a dealer 70 miles from where I live because of their sterling reputation.
They haven't let me down in two and half years and three Triumphs.
R/
HSS