Fuel Sender Official Count

Scott Summerhays
1999 Sprint ST
Manufactured 02/99
Purchased 08/99 in Lexington. Kentucky, USA
7200 miles
No replacements. No leaks and reasonably accurate

In fact, the only problem I have had with this bike is the shifter rod
snapping off at the end of the threads during a downshift at the Rallye.
(Many thanks to Dirty Dawg for having a spare part and thus saving my trip!)
In fact, I've been considering having a duplicate made out of stainless
steel to replace the aluminum part. Would there be any interest by anyone
else in having one of these? ( Offlist to iamsumtimes@xxxxxxxx )