Fuel Sender

Luckily my '00 RS hasn't acted up yet, but when it does, I will be prepared
as I had to wait 6 months for Audi to get a new unit for my car and then
another 2 months for the second one to come.  It could be worse, I could
have spent $85,000 on a M-B SL like a good friend of mine and have the fuel
sender go out 3 times.  Basically its not just a Triumph problem... (BTW,
the RS is 100X's more fun than the Audi or M-B!)

Rick