Re: Rallye Question '99 vs. '00 and colors

I think we've pretty much determined that red are indeed the fastest.
 - Eric

OOOOOPS,
        You've not gotten a true reading on that 'til you've been to the
left side of the country, have you? I've been to your side recently, and
encountered "0" ST's on the road, let alone Red ones. Kinda makes me think
they're one shot Demons.
So what was the consensus on the Western Tour next year? Did you receive
enough input?
I'm just sorry I couldn't have made my trek a month later to ride with you
folks. Very happy the trip turned out well.

Jim Schroeder
Lancaster, CA
'99 Sprint ST "Sable"
(661) 726-7180