Wheels

Thomas Emberson wrote: (b) find someone with a 99|00 who wants to trade
rims
	Thomas, if you are going to order any colour and like the black wheels
better give me a call. I'm thinking of powder coating my wheels this
winter as I want the silver wheels. I would gladly trade and pay for the
tire switching.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"