Re: Wheels

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Jack Hays wrote:

> Thomas Emberson wrote: (b) find someone with a 99|00 who wants to trade
> rims
> 	Thomas, if you are going to order any colour and like the black wheels
> better give me a call. I'm thinking of powder coating my wheels this
> winter as I want the silver wheels. I would gladly trade and pay for the
> tire switching.

Wow, Erik emailed me first. I still do not have the bike yet, but
I love the ST, and I love green vehicles.

If/when I get the bike, we will look at where we all are then.

It is very funny how tastes differ in colour choice. But then again,
wouldn't it be boring if we didn't.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664