OneGoodMan

Just wanted to pass on some news.

Many of you know Charlie Hursh aka Digger Dawg aka onegoodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He was the one that shipped his bike over to the UK so they he could have
fun at Isle of Man. I hadn't heard from him in a while and saw that he had
unsubbed from the list, so I sent him a note to see what was going on.

Two days before coming home he got hit head on by a car in his lane while
on a twisty road on the Isle of Man. Luckily he was only going about 20 at
the time and was in full gear so he was able to walk away without a
scratch. The bike didn't fair as well and he is still dealing with the
insurance company - at this point they haven't even decided on wether to
total it or not.

If you would like to send him an email, he can be reached at the above address.

- - Eric

.