Re: New Fuel Senders

My last response to this issue:
I feel somewhat responsible for the last rash of fuel sender email.
But my point is, a service bulletin would have been nice that instructed
dealers NOT to replace the old style senders with new. How many of us
would then still have been able to ride while Triumph sorted it out?
As I said in my post, I love my Triumph, and I love the company that made
it. If my bike were to disappear tomorrow, I would order another in a
heart beat.
No VFR, Ducati, or whatever, but another Sprint ST!

But this was a problem that could have been prevented with a little
information. Fine, take your time and solve the technical problem, but
don't let us get caught in this situation where we cannot ride simply
for
lack of a little information. I think this also leads to dealers getting
a bad rap. Very unfortunate.

I am truly delighted to be proven wrong, as I said in my earlier email.
I am very glad Triumph has been working to fix the problem.
I hope this ends the discussion.

Red Dawg

Eric Sheley wrote:
> This is exactly why I asked that this not be hashed out on the list. Even
> though this has been going on for months and months, in the last week for
> some reason the subject has become volatile (or should that be flammable?).

End of st-digest V2000 #435