Re: Riding the Ridge, Sprint Dawg Rallye 2000 - Thursday

>>   That does it Eric, I'm changing my name to Invisible Dawg : )
>>Ken "Invisible Dawg" Pickett
>
>What ? Who said that ?
>
>In Jack's defense, remember that he is a old dawg and the memory is one of
>the first things to go. Also, Jack only spent part of the day riding with
>our group - the rest he spent out riding as far from the main group as
>possible and then later on, checking out the new freshman class at UNC.

You are being kind. Let me do the translation here. Rides the slower
Red ST, therefore couldn't keep up, got lost, ends up at UNC dazed and
confused. Hence the memory loss. And don't even try to blame it on the
burritos Jack!

>I think Jack just doesn't like you.....

How does he know? He doesn't know who I am : )

Now if you all will excuse me I must be off to bed for I will need to
get up early for our Sunday morning ride. Consisting mainly of miles
of superslab with the occasional decreasing radius exit ramp.
Sigh.......Man do I miss the Smokeys!

Ken "Invisible Dawg" Pickett