More newbie questions

- ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C0111C.FD5163E0

Thanks for the replies to my RS questions. I promise not to lug the =
engine any more, not to worry about the temperature ... and to practice =
my wheelies (gently)!

Another question - probably a FAQ, but please bear with me:

Lights. My manual tells me I have two 60/55 bulbs up front, so I was =
expecting to see both lights come on for dip, both respond to main beam =
etc. Actually I see just the left lamp on for dip and the right for =
main, Ducati-style? Is that right, or am I wired up wrong! This is a =
UK-spec bike of course. I must admit they seemed more than bright enough =
when I went out for my first night run recently.

I've tried turning up the pre-load on the forks a little, and will =
report back.

Please reply direct ... I've just unsubscribed from work and I don't =
think my resubscription from home is 'live' yet. Thanks.

Barry

- ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C0111C.FD5163E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for the replies to my RS =
questions. I=20
promise not to lug the engine any more, not to worry about the =
temperature ...=20
and to practice my wheelies (gently)!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Another question - probably a FAQ, but =
please bear=20
with me:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Lights. My manual tells me I have two =
60/55 bulbs=20
up front, so I was expecting to see both lights come on for dip, both =
respond to=20
main beam etc. Actually I see just the left lamp on for dip and the =
right for=20
main, Ducati-style? Is that right, or am I wired up wrong! This is a =
UK-spec=20
bike of course. I must admit they seemed more than bright enough when I =
went out=20
for my first night run recently.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've tried turning up the pre-load on =
the forks a=20
little, and will report back.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please reply direct ... I've just =
unsubscribed from=20
work and I don't think my resubscription from home is 'live' yet.=20
Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Barry</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C0111C.FD5163E0--