No problems, looking for new job in NC

Prior to the rallye I looked for the twistiest roads here in north
central PA.  A few of the mountain roads were pretty fair but I found
they didn't compare to what we rode in NC.  My cornering noticeably
improved on the trip.  I went for a ride Sunday on those same PA roads
and thought, ho-hum.  I need to get back to NC.  Anyone know someone in
NC looking to hire a metallurgist?  I'd work for tires, brake pads, and
gas.

I share the same happiness with my Sprint at 10,000 miles as Bench Dawg.
The dealer replaced the neutral sensors at 600 miles as I got tired of
briefly getting off the bike and having it always shut off.  The black
windscreen striping came off on a high speed run down the interstate,
but it happened so quick I didn't actually see it come off, it was there
when I left and wasn't when I got home.  A couple drops of oil just
before 6000 mile service and dealer willingly replaced the gear shift
and sprocket seals.  We'll see what the 12,000 mile service brings.
Hermy's in Port Clinton, PA has been a great dealer so I feel pretty
lucky after hearing about some others.  Yea, parts take awhile to get
and there are a few problems with the '99's, which was the first year
for the model, and the world's not perfect.  If you look at production
numbers, you'll probably find that Triumph is still a rather small bike
manufacturer.  If I had the fuel sender problem I'd probably be a bit
annoyed too.  So for those of you considering the ST don't be swayed by
everything you see here, there are likely many that are happy but don't
say anything.  Since getting the ST 4 months ago my Harley has seen
maybe 500 miles.  Perhaps I should have winterized it for the summer.
Overall I'm very pleased with the bike and Triumph at this point.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"