RS lights

My earlier email notwithstanding, I have now purchased and fitted the suggested relays, so both beams on both headlights are now working. For the princely total of GBP 14.43 including tax. All I had to do was plug them in. I'll check the alignment tonight. It was just too good an excuse for a 70 mile lunchtime ride!

BTW, the headlamp relay sockets on the RS are NOT behind the right headlight, as on the ST, they're somewhere else ... so, what's it worth? ;-)

Barry
Yellow 00 RS