Not much to complain about (long)

> Hands go numb, especially right one. This has happened with nearly
> every machine I have owned except my GoldWing and XS1100
> (Yamaha). Remedies for ST are to go faster or get taller (spacers)
> bars. Also, lifting outside palm off grips momentarily restores
> feeling.

   >> This may be dumb, but have you checked your gloves for seams which
>>may cause this?  A friend of mine had a similar problem and found that a
>>glove seam was to blame.  Solution: new gloves

Patti,
    I have several pairs of gloves (Hein Gerricke, O'Neal and some no-name
lightweights) and  some are better than others. The thicker gloves help some
(especially with liners), but since this is caused by cutting off blood to
the nerves in your palms, it doesn't eliminate it. Guys are usually more
top-heavy in the upper body and put more pressure on their hands and may
experience it quicker. Grips and gloves help, but less pressure from above
is the best solution.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------