Re: Intro & RS saddlebag install problems..

Dave Durant wrote:
> Been lurking here on the list since I picked up a new Yellow RS on June 3rd.
...snip...
> Anyway, I'm trying to install the Triumph saddlebags. Put the brackets on
> last night - no problem but ran out of light. Tried putting the panel
> protectors on tonight and am having problems. The rear 1/4 turn deals work
> fine but the front ones don't quite reach the clips. They're maybe a third
> of an inch too far away.
...snip...

Hey Dave, Welcome and congratulations on a most beautiful bike. There are rubber
stops on the tips of the scew-clips, move those a bit out to gain some space on
your screw. Then use brut force to get the the clips and scews together. I had a
hell of a time getting the panels on. Remember to make sure the insides of your
protective panels are clean and dry.

> Can I be Plaid Dawg???

Gee, plaid is my favorite color.

- --