Eurolights and petrol warning light

Barry
Just a thought, if you like the "safety" of one light but like the extra brightness of two, have you tried just inserting one relay. I haven't tried it but it may give you just one light for "dipped" but both lights for "main". Seeing that you're relays (RS) are easier to remove than mine (ST), give it a try.

Ann
Funny you mention running out of petrol. I rode for about 20 miles last night with the warning light on and I was pondering how much mileage you get before running out. Can you enlighten us ?
Just think, another 5 minutes later and we might have seen your bike on telly, or what remained of it after a controlled explosion.

Cheers

Col

Col