Fork it over

	On the fork paint stress cracks; you might not think you have it as I
did. However, when I took a flashlight in the garage one night looking
for something I moved over by the bike. The light was in about the same
angle as the fork tube shinning toward the floor. What the heck is that
on my fork tubes? Yeap, paint stress. I think that's all it is. I cannot
see it during the day but repeating the test several times showed what
looked like major cracks. I'm not worried about it at all. Just not
enough polymers in the paint I reckon.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"