Re: newbie or fng

At 07:10 AM 8/31/00 -0400, Jim Karl Gagné wrote:
>hi to all, newbie, red st 2000, 6000 km, bags, top box, tank bag, db
>screen, michelin 90x, seat lock modification,code name jimbob, live in
>quebec canada, french part, many bikes before, traveled a lot in us and
>canada, almost all states and provinces, fireman, 30years old, some
>amateur racing,  thats about it i think !

Well, it's about time you made it onto the list!!!

Jim and I met in January of this year. I was headed to the Keys with my dad
(Me on the Sprint and my dad on a Harley). The ST was getting lots of
attention from other drivers - but especially from this one car that kept
speeding up and slowing down to get better looks at the bike. We stopped in
Islamorada for lunch and the car kept going. About 10 minutes later, in
walks Jim - had to get another look at the bike so he turned around and
came back (even over his girlfriend's protests). Left the Harley man at the
table while we went outside and talked Triumph......

What a small world.

- - Eric

End of st-digest V2000 #446