Hot Grips

Howdy,

	Recently there has been much discussion of heated grips.  I
just finished installing Hot Grips on my VFR and on Beth's SV 650S.
The install was not very difficult. They get quite hot. They heat
up quickly and evenly. I will be updating my website within the
week to include a detailed description of the installation with
pictures of each step. It is supposed to get cold this weekend (at
least for us southerners) and we are doing a ride saturday so I
will get a chance to test them. I'll include a performance review
in the site update as well. I'll post again to let you know when I
am done.

Adios,

Scott "Jap Dawg" Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx