Motorcyclist

	Well, I've sat here for a few day reading everybody's ideals on the
article and Marc's replies.
	I read Motorcyclist and have to admit it's probably became my favorite.
Maybe different strokes for different Dawgs:-)
	I took the article from the beginning as a review of the bikes that
could fill in for the likes of a Sprint ST, etc. There's a lot of these
bikes being sold and information on how they work in the real world
where maybe someone would like to do some touring but keep that ego
driven sport bike image fits the bill.
	Good job Marc and your staff. You can keep answering but we'll just
keep asking the same question another way:-)

- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"