RE: Motorcyclist magazine

Thanks to Marc for responding to the list.

I like the magazine and look forward to reading it each month. I loved the
article on the development of the Bonnie - very new way of doing a story
that really works. Having worked for Douglas Aircraft for 13 years in the
commercial aircraft field, I really appreciate how difficult it is to field
a new motorcycle - or new anything.  I am deeply sorry about the loss of
McQuide, such a great personality to the magazine, and about the recent loss
of Gordon. I really enjoyed his technical discussions. Being an engineer I
loved this aspect of Motorcyclist. It will very difficult for someone to
fill his shoes.

As for comments which are contrary to articles published in your magazine, I
would consider them part of your successes!  Your job as magazine is, in no
small part, to evoke some emotion in the industry. Since we are
"motorcyclists", and individualists who like to identify with other "unique"
individuals, and not clones, it is natural that a few flamers come your way.
Keep up the great work!

Bill Findiesen