Turn Signal Indicators

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable the 'latching' that occurs
when the ST or RS turn signal switch is moved to the left or right?  I
assume that disassembly would be required.

I'm exploring alternatives to the Kriss and Kisan solutions, both of which
require a manual reset of the indicator switch after the blinking has
stopped, but before the next activation.

Also if anyone has either of these third-party devices, I would like to know
EXACTLY how they are wired to the existing setup (that is I need the wiring
diagram, not a description).

Thanks
Neil