Re: st-digest V2000 #634

Hello All,
  I, unfortunately, high sided my ST last night.  Stupidly, I
think I just gave it too much throttle for cold tires and spun
the back tire turning out of a parking lot which caused me to
spin around backwards and then falling off.  The left side body
work is messed up, along with the gear shift, and front peg, and
I thought that was all.  Now, however, the engine won't turn
over correctly.  You can hear the starter engage and try to turn
over, but it just won't continue to crank.  Does anyone know why
this could be?  I am going to take the body work off this
afternoon and have a look inside, hopefully finding out more.

Donny
'00 blue ST