Hot grip install website up and running

Howdy,

	I finally got my site up and running to show the Hot Grip
install on the VFR. I did Beth's SV 650S as well. The process is
the same for both bikes so I did not take pictures of hers.
Besides, it was cold out and she wanted me to hurry hehe. I have a
detailed description of the install process and pictures. There are
two pictures that suck.  I need help from one of you graphics guru
types. The wiring schematic is hand drawn and scanned in, same for
the relay diagram. I would really appreciate it if one of you could
look at them and produce a nice clean pretty picture for me ;-)
Anyway, the section on the Hot Grips is under the VFR section of my
website if you are interested.
	For what it is worth, heated grips rock!

Adios,

Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi