Carrying a laptop in ST hard cases

ST owners

I assume that some of the ST owners out there have a
laptop computer that they transport to/from work. I am
looking for a laptop bag/case which will fit inside the
Triumph hard cases (side cases only).

I was seaching the net, and I found very few options which
appear (by advertised dimensions) to fit:

Tom Bihn Cafe Computer Case
http://www.tombihn.com

Aerostich's Padded Computer Sleeve
http://www.aerostich.com/riderwearhouse.store

Trager Computer Transpack
http://www.altrec.com/shop/detail/6527/

I am looking for something which will offer a reasonable
amount of protection, but I don't need it to hold much more
than the laptop computer itself.

Any opinions/experiences?

Thanks,
- - -- Craig