Re: watch out ...Anderson about

Jonathan Schulster wrote:

>Dear US ST Riders,
>I have some bad news to share.... depending on which side of the pond you
> ride.
> My riding pal and fellow STer Neil "tourmeister" Anderson (and his lovely
> ballast) are just about to hop on a plane, to move to somewhere in North-
>South Carolina..... errr, well, he is flying to Charleston wherever that
might
> be?

"Tourmeister"?  You calling me slow pal?  Yes, I'm more on the T side of ST
- - gentleman's risers, heated grips and all...

>At least it should make the roads in Germany a little bit safer next summer
:)
>  Please make him welcome in the STates.
>Jonathan
>ps. I think he forgot his ST in Edinburgh, but I am sure that will be
corrected
> as soon as it has a new home in the US.

Actually, I was thinking of getting another ST - well, a new Tigger, which
is an ST engine in disguise - I could be the first person on the list with 1
1/2 STs?

It looks as if Charleston is only a few hours from the Ridge, so see you all
soon!

Neil