RE: Hi to everybody in Welsh Wales and sunny Somerset and darkest Devon :-)

Neil

> Subject: RE: Hi to everybody in Welsh Wales and sunny Somerset and darkest
Devon :-)

> Maybe we should try to start a Wales & The West ST owners Club.

Why not! Are you volunteering to do it?

> I digress! We could meet quarterly? for a blast in someone's area and
discuss heated grips and > extended screens and such life changing subjects!

Sounds good to me although the suggested topics will have nothing left to
say as they have been done to death on the list!

We would have to make it more open, as SWMBO would want to come on her 2000
Suzuki SV650S!!!!

Dave McCarthy

Plymouth (Ex Trident Sprint, now 2000 ST (Blue))

Hit me off the list if you reckon it could be a goer?

dave.mac@xxxxxxxxxxx